Saturday 9 November 2013

Zoeva Brushes


Good quality makeup brushes are essential for any beauty fiend such as myself, however, that doesn't mean you have to spend a fortune. I have declared my love for Real Techniques Brushes, but from daily use they've become a bit tired and overused in some departments so I began a hunt for some new buddies to join them. Now, I would love to be able to afford a host of MAC brushes, but they're not the most purse friendly option so here steps in Zoeva brushes...

Zoeva are a German cosmetic brand, so you won't find these brushes in stores but their site offers international shipping and the brushes are very reasonably priced. And oh my! are they soft, I spent a good fifteen minute just sweeping these gently across my face. I've found no issues with shedding hairs and love how the white tips allow you to see how much product you have on there. To give you an estimate on price, I picked up all of the above for the equivalent of two to three MAC brushes and I haven't been able to find much difference in quality. 

 From L-R

142 Concealer Buffer: Soft and delicate and fits the sensitive under eye are like a dream. Perfect for concealer or corrective colouration.

110 Face Shape: One of my favourites. Compact with super soft vegan taklon bristles to blend product in and contour your face seamlessly. Like a mini version of the RT buffing brush, fits in perfectly for your cheekbones, bridge of nose, and temples.

127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: LOVE this brush. The angled shape makes this perfect for contouring and blush application.

101 Luxe Face Definer: Similar to the RT blush brush, with the tapered end that is perfect again for contouring and blush. Even softer too. I use this for all over powder distribution.

317 Wing Liner: Super soft vegan nylon bristles allow flawless and clean eyeliner strokes along the lash line.

227 Soft Definer: The 227 is very similar to the MAC 217. Softly blends in eyeshadow, or cream products into the crease of your eye. Another stand out brush.

230 Pencil: Brilliant for blending in eyeliner or shadow along the lash and water line, as well as for extra definition in the crease. Great for a smokey eye look.

223 Petit Eye Blender: Soft taklon brushes are great for cream products, and this brush works well for smaller eyes like mine providing that extra precision to the crease and blending out the edges.

Overall, Zoeva have a great selection of brushes for every purpose. I'm very glad to welcome these into my collection and have my eye on a few more...

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//Youtube//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

15 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of the Zoeva brushes. I've asked Tom to get me a couple for Christmas. They arent that badly priced in comparison to other brands!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I've been eyeing on the 142/227/127 for a while, and it's so lovely to finally find a nice review with pictures included! They will definitely go on my Christmas wishlist!
    x Astrid | http://petitmocha.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of these, they seem to be popping up everywhere at the moment! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so curious about these as I'm seeing them everywhere!! Thanks for this post...just what I needed!

    xx Caroline
    coffeeandcaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading lots of good things about Zoeva brushes. So tempted to buy them! Can't go wrong with value for money :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love posts about good value brushes. It's a part of my makeup collection that really needs expanding!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing! Have asked for some MAC brushes for Christmas but might have to change my mind!
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. These brushes look gorgeous, i may just have to add them to my Christmas List!xx

    Celine | Vintage Teapot - a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection
    Mac are expensive
    Might take a look at these

    Somelikeitblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would like to try these! Maybe they'll go on my list to Santa! x

    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I can go with you, I got my first ZOEVA brushes for 4 months an I´m absolutley happy about!
    I really like to buy more brushes but I´m not really that typ of beauty freak, so I chosse some alltime favorit brushes :)

    Lovley Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eek they're definitely on my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. They sound fantastic! I'm looking into buying some new brushes at the moment, mainly eye ones.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look great, very tempted to try some out :)

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. how can we buy this brushes?

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)