Sunday 17 November 2013

The Sunday Post: Hogwarts At Christmas



Being a huge HP fan, I was super excited (like pinch me am I dreaming? excited) that Team Gleam were holding our Christmas party at Hogwarts. The Warner Brothers Studios aren't even that far from where I live, but I'd never been so on Thursday afternoon we headed on over with a bunch of Youtubers, bloggers, and dear friends for a very magical evening...get it?




The sets were amazing, with every little detail thought out. The guides really loved their job and parted with lot's of juicy HP gossip, much to my delight.




I don't think I've laughed so much in a very long time, Tyler pulled the sassiest faces whilst learning how to fly. I feel truly lucky to be a part of Gleam, and this has to be hands down the best Christmas party I will ever attend.




The highlight of the evening had to be feasting on a scrumptious Christmas dinner in the Great Hall itself. The windows were speckled with snow, chandeliers and goblets filled with taste bud tingling cocktails all to set the mood perfectly. I devoured the desert platter, oh my was it good. 



We couldn't resist getting a group snapshot of the evening, with smiles firmly planted on each and every one of our faces. Truly was a night to remember, from the tour, to delicious food, to dancing to Bump n' Grind in the Great Hall. Amazing.

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//Youtube//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

27 comments:

  1. I'm going to the Warner Bros Studios on Saturday. After seeing these pictures I truly cannot wait!! Vickie xxx

    http://victorianna-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Looks like an insane night! Would die to have lunch in the great hall! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! such a cool place to have a dinner party!

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it looks like you had a great time! I went to the studios a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it, but it looks so cool at christmas time! It's so funny recognising everyone in the group picture :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, you are so lucky! I still haven't been but I can imagine it being even more magical around Christmas time!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, I'm not even a harry potter fan but this looks like the best christmas party ever- Id be totally starstruck with the guestlist though!

    hannah bee

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like the most incredible Christmas party ever! The puddings look so scrummy! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I didn't know you are hanging out with the youtube crew too, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw it looks like you had an amazing time x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous! My work Christmas do is only at the Alton Towers function rooms haha
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I lived by hogwarts so I could be a guide as my job!!
    http://charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/christmas-party-outfit-shopping-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous! I'm going next month, but now I'm even more excited!
    Tiny Alis.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like an incredible time!! I'm so jealous!

    xx Caroline
    http://coffeeandcaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww everything looks so cool and amazing! wish i went :)

    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jealous! Really want to visit here!

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW - this looks like so much fun. I have never been to the HP Studios & want to visit so bad. Christmas at Hogwarts sounds like heaven
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is seriously so awesome. I'm so jealous. It looks like you had an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah so exciting Lauren, I've loved seeing everyone's vlogs and Instagrams from the Gleam dinner! I've already been to the studio tour three times but we're looking at going again in the snow! (:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seems like an amazing night! I am jealous and want to visit the HP studios! It doesn't feel like christmas is so soon but boy is it going to be good!

    xoxo
    http://berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I went to the studios the other weekend, so cool that you got to have dinner there and see it all dressed up for Christmas. Must have been extra magical :)

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so jealous it looks amazing, I'd love to visit the studios one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah, that would be like my dream come true! These are such gorgeous photos

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG!! this is absolutely amazing!!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh I would love to go there! What a wonderful opportunity you had, the pictures are amazing :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)