Tuesday 26 November 2013

Neom Christmas Candle in Harmonise


Christmas is well and truly on it's way, it's pitch black by half three, the Christmas ads are out in full force and I have a yankering for pigs in blanket. I'm getting more and more excited about setting up our Christmas tree and starting up the festivities but whilst it's still a bit too early to whack out the tinsel, I've turned to candles to put me in the festive spirit.

Neom tick all the boxes when it comes to candles so I didn't expect anything less when it came to their Christmas range. Their Christmas candle in Harmonise*, is by far my favourite. I've been burning this every evening since it arrived on my doorstep, and it smells divine. 

Think crisp walks in the woods - with hits of hibiscus and deeper woody undertones. It's a really refreshing scent, whilst also warming up your room. My mum walks in just to have a sniff, it really does create a homely and wintery atmosphere with the subtle scents of pine, cedar wood, and eucalyptus lingering throughout the day. 

What are you go to Christmas candles?

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//Youtube//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. This sounds beautiful! I'm already so excited for Christmas and posts like this only increase that :)

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely on my christmas list? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good christmas scented candle, I've been thinking about trying a Neom one for a while so I might just have to ask for one for christmas this year x
    RosalieJayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound of this scent, I really want to smell it now! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post.
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds lovely!! I have an entire post on B&BW candles that seem adorable: http://berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/candle-crazy.html

    I love the Vanilla scents or Spiced Cinnamon! Hmmm!!

    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is good stuff, its cool to be in the know.
    for mac online games

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE these candles, the lemon ones amazing http://e-k-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)