Sunday 30 June 2013

The Sunday Post: Burgers & Bad Dates



Phew! This week came and went so quickly, I've had a jam packed week and consumed a lot of tasty treats on the way...

Earlier in the week I met up with Lauren Number Two for a long overdue catch up, we gorged ourselves on what has to be said was the best crepè  I've ever had. Milky Bar melted chocolate and strawberries seriously do make the best combination EVER. Only to be topped by a second visit to My Old Dutch with Team Gleam, plus Tanya and Jim, later in the week. For snaps of the ultimate pancake of all pancakes and other goings on this week, take a look at my instagram (ohlittlered).

On Thursday evening, I met up with these two beauts, Suzie and Luce. It was really lovely to finally put a face to all the blog love I have for these two, and all the tweets throughout the past months. We headed over to Patty & Bun, a first for me and Suzie, and stuffed our faces on the juiciest burgers with rosemary salt chips, bliss. Thoroughly recommend a visit. After our bellys were well and truly satisfied we popped along to the Pimms Summer Garden to try out the new Pimms blackcurrant and elderflower flavour, it did not disappoint.


I was also sent along to the shoot of Dating Dilemma's, hosted by Jim Chapman and TOWIE's own Lydia Bright. It was strange being in the audience of a show that I've watched many a time on YouTube, as well as getting to see what it's like behind the camera. I did have a right laugh listening to the stories of so many bad dates and was glad to snuggle up to a snoring Jon when I got home that evening!

How was your week?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Sophie Blumenthal30 June 2013 at 05:27

    Sounds like a great week and that pimms sounds yummy :)


    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really sweet, definitely a summer drink! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chips look absolutely amazing! Where is your skirt from it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were! And the paisley one? It's from ASOS :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! Looks like you've been up to some great things recently! And you're looking so stunning in those photos!

    -Jade
    gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle Stott5 July 2013 at 05:08

    I'm dying to try out patty and bun, looks delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)