Sunday 9 June 2013

The Sunday Post: BBQ for two




There's nothing better than the smell of a BBQ on a sunny weekend, second to that there's nothing better than munching into a juicy sausage bun and BBQ chicken. Mhm. I'm currently bedridden with the world's worst hangover and finding it hard to eat, so I hope you appreciate the absolute longing you're putting me through whilst looking back at these scrummy BBQ snaps and putting them up for you. It was darn' good.



It was a bit of a last minute deal, with Jon running off to co-op to snatch up one of their last disposable bbq's so we could enjoy the nice weather in style. The chicken was mouth wateringly good but he won't tell me what he put on it, afraid his secret recipe will be stolen but he has assured me if there is public demand, he might have to reconsider. Yep, that's my boyfriend.

It was a truly perfect evening before we curled up with a duvet and laughed our heads off at the The Comedy Gala. So, why not grab your loved ones and throw a BBQ whilst the British summer lasts, go ahead, tuck in...


 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Lynelle Baggaley9 June 2013 at 08:57

    This has left me longing for a BBQ unfortunatly for some reason I've not had one in many many years! Your photos are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry Pullinger9 June 2013 at 09:04

    The food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are lovely, I want a BBQ now! xx

    Leanne | Seeking Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now's the time to have one then ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It tasted even better! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I want another one after putting this up! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your BBQ looks delicious, so does the drink & salad... mm!
    Sadly, it wasn't a BBQ day today, where did the sun go?!


    -zofia xo
    (http://littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)