Thursday 13 June 2013

New In: Rayware Afternoon Tea Collection


I have a bit of a home decor/interiors addiction, with many hours spent browsing online boutiques, the racks of The Range, and awaiting deliveries from Dunelm Mill. My bank balance is weeping slightly, to say the least. I may have got a bit too caught up with buying bit's for a flat for me and the boy, a flat that we don't actually have yet may I add...



My newest decor crush has to be pastel and shabby chic kitchen crockery and bit's and bob's. I spotted this cream and pastel pink Rayware Afternoon Tea Collection, and fell in love. I didn't buy the whole collection as Jon is getting a bit concerned I may just transform our home a little bit too much on the girly side, oops! I picked up a couple of mugs, one for me and one for Jon, a cream milk jug, and my favourite item of the lot this adorable little tea pot. How cute is it?!


I am currently resisting picking up their dinnerware set and cake stand. What do you think the newest additions to my kitchen?

I'm off to enjoy a freshly brewed cuppa...bliss.

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Hannah Sinclair13 June 2013 at 08:21

    This set is ridiculously cute, I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladyliquorvintage13 June 2013 at 08:54

    These are so cute! I love the little cups especially.

    And it's always good to be prepared, I think I was buying bits & bobs for my flat about a year before I moved out! xo

    www.ladyliquorvtg.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are real cute additions! And yeah better to be prepared ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tea set is adorable! I've been after a new tea pot for ages and I think I may have to purchase this one... I too can hear my bank balance crying in the corner. Excellent picks!


    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet tea set xxx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know if you do, it isn't too pricy! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable isn't it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! :)
    I'm the exact same, I'm constantly buying things for my first home, which I don't actaully have yet!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)