Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Weekend Edition: Weekly Peek


This Easter Weekend has just flown by, and I've had such a lovely time. On Saturday night me and my friends headed up to Camden for a bar crawl and ended up bumping into my childhood best friend who was out celebrating her birthday. Me and Jon ended up joining her  later that evening to continue the merriment, and let's face it one too many jager bombs - sorry, Liver. As you can probably imagine Easter Sunday was spent mostly recuperating and tucking into good food.By nine o'clock I was ready to tuck up in my duvet and take full advantage of the new Disney On Demand Channel on Sky! Today's plan is to eat my remaining hoard of Easter Egg goodness, catch up on some blogs, and not get out of my pj's all day.

We've been looking after my nan's dog whilst her and my papa went away for an Easter Break to the midlands. Storm has to be the soppiest dog I know, she's such a sweetheart. I've been taking her for walks around our local forest and it's been so nice to get a good long walk even though my legs are killing  from the 30 Day Squat Challenge - anyone else braving this too?

This Week I've Been Listening to:
  • Bastille's 'Pompeii' has been stuck in my head for days, hence the obvious title for this post.
  • AlunaGeorge and their rendition of 'I Wanna Be Like You' - anyone who does a Jungle Book Cover is a winner in my books.
I've Been Watching: 
I've Been Reading: 
  • Might have got oh-so-slightly engrossed in Kate's new project, Nouvelle Daily. Such a great concept and fantastic read, so easy and simple and great for lazy day reading.
  • I have a new found blog love in the form of Little Winter - I am in love with the Little's cosy home, the photography and how cute are the little garden mushrooms in this post.
  • Becky got me drooling over these adorable cookies in a cup - hands up who thinks Becky should open her own bakery already?!
What have you been up to this Easter Weekend?
 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png

instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I love the little Winter blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute isn't, great read! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Winter is an amazing blog as is yours :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, Megan! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Easter break has definitely gone too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely, back to reality tomorrow :( x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i stumble across your blog and i love the theme and the style!
    gotta come here more often!!


    www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)