Saturday 27 April 2013

Coral Lovin': Head Over Heels Cream Blush


TopShop Cream Blush in 'Head Over Heels' 

The sun appears to be rearing its very welcome head and in turn my summer make up stash is finding its way to the front of my collection, and out from the dust ridden (joke!) depths. Whilst I was re-arranging my makeup ready for the sunnier months, I stumbled upon this old topshop gem that was yet to even be swatched, and I just had to try it out.

I'm a massive fan of the Topshop beauty range. It's bang on trend without having to make a dent in your bank account. This cream blush was only £6 and I can already see myself getting a lot of wear out of it this summer. I love the coral flush it brings to my cheeks and it can add a really subtle pop of colour, so don't be put off by the neon shade in pan form. I find it super easy to apply using my RT Stippling Brush and would advise using a little bit of product at a time to build up to how bright you want it to be. It's easy to blend and I find the staying power to be great for it's bargainous price tag, lasting up to four hours. 

I've been swapping my powder blushes for a lot of cream blushes recently and, for me, the dewy look has given me a much more healthy glow. Would you like to see a cream blush collection post? Have you tried any of the Topshop cream blushes?

p.s. did any of you spot Estee from Essie Button in the last picture? 

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png


instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I love cream blushers too, and this one looks gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in this color blush! I think coral blush is such a must for Summer!

    Have a great weekend! Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super gorgeous on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only recently got into them and I'm addicted! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Pip, I have to agree! Hope you enjoy your weekend too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to try some top shop make up products, I still haven't got any! It looks lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are well worth it, trust me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I really need to get myself to the nearest Topshop to buy some blushes and lipsticks! This is a beautiful color aswell, its making me go head over heels lol

    http://vickysconscience.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go try some out :) x

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)