Wednesday 23 January 2013

A Few Changes..


I have been a bit disheartened when it has come to blogging recently. Do you ever get that feeling that it's just not going how you want it to and you wish you could start from scratch? Well I have. My blog does mean a lot to me and I wouldn't want to get rid of all the work and love that has already been put into it but Little Red was due a makeover and here are the results...

I wanted something more simplistic, more professional and easy to read without a hundred and one widgets flying about the place. Que Abby, author of one of my new favourite read Unobserved - her blog designs are absolutely gorgeous and she completely transformed my tired out layout and gave Little Red a new lease of life. Not only is she quite the html wizz but what I cherished most about her service is the genuine care of getting it just right for you as well as her level of patience even when I was sending her various e-mails with ideas and issues that I had or may have. If your blog is in need of a bit of a lift I really can't praise Abby enough!

Please let me know your thoughts as I would love to hear any feedback! Are there any particular posts you would like to see more often? Do you mind using the 'read more' function? Whatever your thoughts are please do share and I will get back to you.

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png


instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely wonderful, I love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand you. Sometimes we need an upgrade. The new design looks marvellous. Simple, clean and easy. Loved it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous :) love it!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah Polly Thompson27 January 2013 at 13:00

    Love it doll!
    xoxox

    pollyblogit.com

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)