Sunday 28 October 2012

A Dead Famous Halloween


 A fan of all things positively spooky? Then, like me, you will be trembling all over with excitement that Halloween is looming around the corner yet again. It is one of my favourite holidays and although I have read many a time that it's 'the one time during the year that a girl can dress as a slut and no other girl can say anything about it' me and my friends thought the standard sexy cat/witch costume was not for us and so decided to bring the dearly departed stars of the past back from the grave for one last party...

Pavarotti, Winehouse, and troublesome duo Laurel & Hardy all dug their way out their coffins to do not only the time warp but a very amusing version of gangnam style. Trust me, it was not something you see everyday. My friend converted the back garden barn into the most scary of haunts complete with Albert Einstein as DJ! If you hadn't guessed already I was a Zombie Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's) which proved quite a popular choice as I contended with not two but three other Audrey's, although I was the only one who showed her more deadly side..

Have you got any plans for Halloween? Whether it be trick or treating, or dressing up as a massive pumpkin let me know!


                                                               instagram: ohlittlered



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Knew who you were straight away. I can't stress how much I love your outfit idea. Looks great :)
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, looks like fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such an awesome outfit! I still haven't even decided what to dress up as for halloween! The way you've done your make up looks so good! xxx

    http://alicesstylenotes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative outfit! Love the 'zombie-fied' Holly Golightly idea!
    Georgia from www.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Best dead Holly Golightly I ever did see ;) x

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)