Friday 7 September 2012

summer wine


grey marl open shoulder asymmetric tunic - topshop
grey speckle skater skirt (worn underneath) - topshop
spiked necklace - ebay
messenger bag - zara (post here)

This week has been pretty hectic for me having moved back to University early to try and get a head start on course work and such before then heading back to London to pop into to Motel Rocks Sample Sale part of Vogues Fashion Night Out - let me tell you the atmosphere was buzzing!

September is showering us with glorious last minute sunshine and so my pasty pale legs made an appearance today teamed up a very grey outfit to juxtapose the colourful backdrop of a bustling London Town. I really love this asymmetric tunic, I have got a bit of a crush on open shoulder tops recently so this fitted in perfectly teamed with my favourite spiked necklace and topshop's beguiled lipstick to add a bit of attitude to this laid back outfit. 

Jon and I trodded along to Brent Cross for a spot of shopping - yes even more shopping! - as mission 'find a winter bobble hat' was a-go, look out for an upcoming post on my finds! We're planning on having the last BBQ of the year tomorrow to top off the weekend before resting up and planning my outfit for the Roger and Gallet Bloggers Evening on Monday - please let me know if you're popping along too :) 

How are you spending your weekend?


                                                               instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love this look - gorgeous slouchy dress and ohmigosh I need that necklace! I'll be going on a winter hat search soon I expect :')
    Your weekend sounds more active than mine, I've been at work and today just been chilling with the boy - laziness :')
    Anyways, you look amaze. xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this look! I've had my eye on the same tunic in topshop for a while now, but wasn't sure if I bought it, quite how I'd style it - you given me some great ideas though! :) The necklace is lovely too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)