Friday 17 August 2012

we're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo



Last weekend whilst London was sporting a bout of good weather and Jon's family decided to make the most of it and took us along, with his three year old niece, to Whipsnade Zoo. Now, I've been Whipsnade dozens of times but I never get bored because I'm such an animal lover and this time Jon decided to take the role of wildlife photographer and got some really lovely photo's - much to the amusement and many jokes of his step-dad donning him the next David Bailey.

We must have walked around the park numerous times, following Syd (his niece) to all her favourite animals as well as the bouncy castle and train ride before she crashed out nearer the end of the afternoon. It was a really lovely day and I would have been set for an early night if it wasn't for a planned birthday trip to Camden in the evening to celebrate my friend Leah's 20th which was also a lot of fun but in an entirely different way...

What's your favourite animal? My top priority when at the Zoo is to go spot the meerkats, they're so cute! Simples!

p.s. a big thank you to the lovely Lydia for making me her blog of the week - go check her out!


                                                               instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)