Wednesday 25 July 2012

Look Double Hit Lip in Rose Riot



Enter my new favourite lip product! I have been eager to try these out for quite some time but never got round to it so was over the moon when I saw this in my Look Beauty Prize and I've been wearing it pretty much everyday since it arrived - such a flattering summer shade!

There are three ways you can wear this product, using the matte lipstick alone (although I wouldn't quite class it as matte as it has quite a sheen to it), lip gloss alone, or obviously both together which is what I tend to do most often. I absolutely adore the shade which you can see me wearing more clearly in this post, it is a gorgeous peachy pink with flecks of gold underlying it. It very much reminds me of NARS Orgasm (post here) in tube form, I just can't get over how pretty it is!

As for staying power this product has got what it takes lasting me up to several hours which is always an added bonus so you don't need to be constantly re-applying. I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss finding it too sticky and hate getting my hair stuck to my lips so I do apply this sparingly but not much is needed, and boy does it smell good! Seriously, have a sniff, it smells good enough to eat!

I look forward to trying it in Citrus Kick next! Have you bought any products from the Look Beauty range?



                                                               instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)