Wednesday 4 July 2012

benefit wishlist

Benefit Wishlist

001. b.right! Radiant Skincare 6 Piece Intro Kit £10 - 002. they're real! mascara £18.50 - 003. the POREfessional £23.50 - 004. watt's up! £24.50 - 005. girl meets pearl £24.50 - 006. erase paste £19.50 - 007. CORALista Blush £23.50 - 008. hervana blush £23.50

As you can see I don't want much from Benefit's range of cosmetics ;) 

Altogether for these eight little beauties I would have to fork over a whopping £144 - wishful thinking for an unemployed student like myself, however, I do hope to add to my benefit makeup collection piece by piece whenever I can and these are my top eight choices.
I particularly want to get my hands on the limited edition radiant skincare kit which is currently out of stock but for a cheap and cheerful £10 where can you go wrong?
I have samples of both the porefessional, which I absolutely adore, thanks to Glamour, and girl meets pearl which adds a much needed luminosity to my skin. As for the blushes I already own Dandelion, a pale rosy pink much more suited to paler skin tones as I believe it is not pigmented enough to show up on darker skintones, and bella bamba which is highly similar to NARS Orgasm and slightly too pink for me.


And isn't the packaging just super cute, I'm a sucker for good packaging!

Are you dying to get hold of any of the Benefit line or do you have any personal favourites?


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)