Saturday 5 May 2012

Sunday Session #6

Two for Tuesday @ Dominos/Birthday Bits from the Honeys/Belated Birthday Gifts from the boy/MAC Hue/Housemates Night Out/Spot of Lunch @Millie's Cookies, nom!/Finally got my hands on Real Techniques Brushes/Jon's X-Box Concentration Face/Brownies/Homemade Roast Duck and Croutons, Domestic Goddess/Revision =bane of my life!

Apologies everyone blogging has had to go on a bit of a hiatus recently due to exam time looming but I'll be back and on top blogging form by the end of May when all six of my exams are finally done and dusted, and, fingers crossed, passed!

Follow me on Instagram @ ohlittlered

Good luck to all of you sitting exams!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)